[Development] URLs in QML/JS

Alan Alpert 416365416c at gmail.com
Sat Jun 22 04:30:05 CEST 2013

On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 5:49 PM, Alan Ezust <alan.ezust at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 11:32 AM, Alan Ezust <alan.ezust at gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>> Another type I'd like to see in QML is the QTimer type, with notify
>> properties and all.
>>

> Oops, I forgot this is related to Cascades QML, so please ignore this line.
> :-)
> The QML Timer is great and I wish that was available in Cascades.

Known issue. This is one reason why Timer was moved to QtQml in Qt 5.
Once Cascades ports to Qt 5 then it will immediately become usable
because it no longer pulls in the GUI elements. Technically it's
usable now, but you don't want to import all of QtQuick just for the
Timer when nothing else will work.

--
Alan Alpert