[Development] [request] Creation a new QtSerialPort component into a Qt bug tracker

Knoll Lars Lars.Knoll at digia.com
Wed Jun 26 09:04:26 CEST 2013

I can do that, but I can unfortunately not migrate the open bugs to the new component (as I can't migrate across Jira projects). You'd have to create a new report for each of the open bugs in the Jira Qt project. If you're ok with that I'll remove the serial port component in  the playground project.

Cheers,
Lars