[Development] [request] Creation a new QtSerialPort component into a Qt bug tracker

Daniel Teske daniel.teske at digia.com
Wed Jun 26 17:56:28 CEST 2013

On Wednesday 26 Jun 2013 13:05:01 Knoll Lars wrote:
> On 26.06.13 12:59, "Daniel Teske" <daniel.teske at digia.com> wrote:
> >On Wednesday 26 Jun 2013 09:04:26 Knoll Lars wrote:
> >> I can do that, but I can unfortunately not migrate the open bugs to the
> >>
> >>new
> >>
> >> component (as I can't migrate across Jira projects). You'd have to
> >>
> >>create
> >>
> >> a new report for each of the open bugs in the Jira Qt project. If you're
> >> ok with that I'll remove the serial port component in  the playground
> >> project.
> >
> >Actually that's easy to do with jira so I just moved all 31 bug reports
> >to the
> >new component.
>
> Didn't find that. You'll need to show me the trick at some point :)
There's a gear button in the top right corner of every filter or search result,
(See attachment) which allows for "Bulk Changes". Those allow for moving all
bug reports in one go. That used to be broken for changing more than ~3 issues
at the same time but seems to work nicely now. Except that I'm now watching
all the bugs that I moved.

daniel