[Development] API review for FolderListModel

Alan Alpert 416365416c at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 19:41:19 CEST 2013

On Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 6:27 AM, Rutledge Shawn
<Shawn.Rutledge at digia.com> wrote:
> I just wrote up this task
>
> https://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/QTBUG-32039
>
> because while implementing the QML FileDialog I ran into some issues; those are the ones I can remember, at least.  If anyone has noticed any further annoyances in the FolderListModel API, please feel free to add to that list.

The API review should happen on the ML, not in a JIRA task. Or are you
wanting to collect issues and opinions for a review "later"? Because
otherwise we could just start it right here, right now...

PS: Should this be on the proposed new QtQuick mailing list? I kind of
like the idea of having the API reviews on a shared user/developer ML
to get some direct user input.

--
Alan Alpert