[Development] [request] Creation a new QtSerialPort component into a Qt bug tracker

Blasche Alexander Alexander.Blasche at digia.com
Wed Jun 26 20:57:38 CEST 2013

From: development-bounces+alexander.blasche=digia.com at qt-project.org [development-bounces+alexander.blasche=digia.com at qt-project.org] on behalf of Thiago Macieira [thiago.macieira at intel.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 26, 2013 18:50

On quarta-feira, 26 de junho de 2013 17.56.28, Daniel Teske wrote:
>> Except that I'm now watching
>> all the bugs that I moved.

>It's the auto-watch-the-bugs-you-changed feature we requested. It would be
>better if it were auto-watch-bugs-you-comment-on, but this is better than not
>watching.

And it can be turned off via the Autowatch option on the user preference dialog (last option on the dialog).

Well, the Bulk Change option seems to be locked down as I don't get the option either (used to have it). This is a global permission only a selected number of people has been granted:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Managing+Global+Permissions

--
Alex