[Development] Remote use of resources for cross-platform checking of solutions.

Denis Shienkov scapig2 at yandex.ru
Sat Mar 2 18:41:31 CET 2013

Hello, guys.

I have an interesting question for Digia.

Can Digia provide a collection of several servers (hosts) with a fixed
set of multiple operating systems?

For example, three host with three OS: Linux, Windows, MacOSX, and give
them remote access to some third-party developers to contribute to Qt.

For example, for us (QtSerialPort developers) the MacOSX is a deficit
OS,  and we will not can be able to quickly check and correct some have
reported errors.

For remote access, suggest using TeamViewer.

Or, if this is not possible, may be someone of the users (from
community) can be provide the resources of its OS to solve problems?

Best regards,
Denis