[Development] Failure in tst_qwidget

Alberto Mardegan mardy at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Mar 4 12:57:34 CET 2013

On 03/02/2013 01:06 PM, Olivier Goffart wrote:
> If i understand the test properly, it waits two seconds for a window to
> receive some events.  But it may very well happen that the seconds are not
> enough, because the tests are run on some busy virtual machine or because the
> window manager is busy or anything.
[...]

Thanks Oliver for the hints. I tried increasing the waiting times, just
to see if that could be related, but it didn't help.
What seems to reliably help is this:

https://codereview.qt-project.org/49655

However, I'm not able to really explain why that wait is needed.

Ciao,
  Alberto

--
http://blog.mardy.it <- geek in un lingua international!