[Development] Copyright changes

Sergio Ahumada sergio.ahumada at digia.com
Tue Mar 12 14:26:56 CET 2013


On 03/03/2013 01:23 AM, Rohan McGovern wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 2, 2013 at 3:34 PM, Laszlo Papp <lpapp at kde.org> wrote:
>>
>> I will take you meant "QT_MODULE_TO_TEST=qtdeclarative
>> qtqa/tests/prebuild/license/tst_licenses.pl"
>>
>> Yeah, I used this script earlier, but I did not know it is already
>> integrated into the CI. Couldn't this be integrated into a bot rather than
>> CI? It would be nice to know even before pressing the staging button. It
>> does not seem to run long either.
>>
>
> Sure, there is a long standing task for that,
> https://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/QTQAINFRA-309 .
> It just waits for somebody to do the work.
>
> The current sanity bot has all checks implemented in a couple of big
> loops and is not designed to call out to separate scripts, so this
> task may include some refactoring of the sanity bot.

I did a simple bot based on the doc bot to check the licenses in Gerrit.

it was a work in progress .. but it might help if somebody wants to do 
it properly https://codereview.qt-project.org/35648

Since Oswald wants this integrated with the sanity bot, then maybe the 
task can be re-opened and assigned to him.

Cheers,
-- 
Sergio Ahumada
Release Engineer - Digia, Qt



More information about the Development mailing list