[Development] Qt for iOS - iOSStyle

André Somers andre at familiesomers.nl
Thu Mar 14 09:03:21 CET 2013

Op 13-3-2013 18:43, Bache-Wiig Jens schreef:

> Exactly. Being able to do pixel perfect layouts within the Qt Quick
> designer is one of the arguments against an IOS QStyle implementation.
> I would like to be able to see and run my apps _exactly_ as they would
> look on the device, without having to test and deploy on an IOS
> emulator through XCode.
In that case, this whole discussion is moot. You are not going to get
see your apps _exactly_ as they would look on the device, if only
because of the differences in resolution between your systems screen and
the one on your device. Using QML has the exact same problems there as
using widgets.

André

--
You like Qt?
I am looking for collegues to join me at i-Optics!