[Development] Stepping down as maintainer, putting new people on board.

Hugo Parente Lima hugo.lima at openbossa.org
Tue Mar 19 19:49:14 CET 2013

Hi,

Following what's described on Qt Governance Model I'm sending this e-mail to
step down as maintainer of PySide and to propose/nominate new approvers and a
new maintaner.

Me and Marcelo Lira are not working with with PySide anymore, so the better we
can do is to pass the token to someone able to continue the work, so I'm also
sending this e-mail on behalf of Marcelo Lira that is also stepping down the
maintainer role from PySide project.

Before quit I would like to propose John Ehresman as the new maintainer and
Roman Lacko and John Cummings as approvers. Both John's have been contributing
to PySide with bug fixes since we slow down the PySide development, Roman Lacko
is doing a great job on PySide Microsoft Windows releases plus fixing bugs
related to the MS platform since the Nokia times.

The funny part is that I'm writing this e-mail wearing a old PySide t-shirt.

--
Hugo Parente Lima