[Development] ChangeLogs

Alan Alpert 416365416c at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 08:35:36 CET 2013

On Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 8:55 AM, Sergio Ahumada
<sergio.ahumada at digia.com> wrote:
> [...]

I did start prototyping a (QML based) tool to help. I've just gotten
it working on the qtdeclarative repo, and pushed it to
https://gitorious.org/aalperts-automatons/clam (I'd put it in a
qt-project repo but I don't know where it belongs - and
aalperts-automatons has no quality requirements ;) ).

--
Alan Alpert