[Development] Tons of warnings in the Cocoa plugin

Jake Thomas Petroules jake.petroules at petroules.com
Fri Mar 22 15:21:13 CET 2013

Not the only way...

There's [NSApplicationDelegate applicationDockMenu:], and dock tile plugins (we should look into bundling a default dock tile plugin in Qt apps!).

Dock tile plugins have the added benefit of having the menu show up when the app isn't open (more like Windows jump lists).

https://developer.apple.com/library/mac/#documentation/Carbon/Conceptual/customizing_docktile/CreatingaDockTilePlug-in/CreatingaDockTilePlug-in.html
--
Jake Petroules
Chief Technology Officer