[Development] R: [QT5] Configure error in QUrl

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Fri Mar 22 16:26:32 CET 2013

On sexta-feira, 22 de março de 2013 15.20.03, Matteo Brichese wrote:
> Hi, the EGL is provided by nvidia, so I don't think that I could get any
> mod.

Can you compile Qt with the Mesa headers?

> So, I've to reorder the include in EGL/egl.h right?
>
> I'm sorry for the html signature, it's a society default, I'll try to delete
> it when sending to this ML.

This is not about the footer and signature, it's about the format. If you read
your original email in text mode, you see:
  1.
In file included from ../../../../include/QtCore<http://qt-project.org/doc/QtCore.html>/qurl<http://qt-project.org/doc/QUrl.html>.h:1:0,
  2.
                 from ../../../../include/QtGui<http://qt-project.org/doc/QtGui.html>/../../src/gui/kernel/qevent<http://qt-project.org/doc/QEvent.html>.h:56,