[Development] R: R: R: R: [QT5] Configure error in QUrl

Matteo Brichese mbrichese at came.it
Mon Mar 25 14:15:44 CET 2013

I was able to correctoly configure & make & make install QT5 for my Tegra2 device.

However, when I try to launch a simple hello world application written in qml/qtquick2 I got the following error:

root at colibri-t20:~/helloworld-build-tegra2-Debug# ./helloworld
QIconvCodec::convertFromUnicode: using Latin-1 for conversion, iconv_open failed
QML debugging is enabled. Only use this in a safe environment.
QIconvCodec::convertToUnicode: using Latin-1 for conversion, iconv_open failed
evdevtouch: Using device /dev/input/event1
min X: 0 max X: 0
min Y: 0 max Y: 0
min pressure: 0 max pressure: 150
device name: wm97xx touchscreen
Protocol type A
EGL Error : Could not create the egl surface: error = 0x300b
Aborted

And if there is no X running on the board I get a :
root at colibri-t20:~/helloworld-build-tegra2-Debug# ./helloworld
QIconvCodec::convertFromUnicode: using Latin-1 for conversion, iconv_open failed
QML debugging is enabled. Only use this in a safe environment.
QIconvCodec::convertToUnicode: using Latin-1 for conversion, iconv_open failed
evdevtouch: Using device /dev/input/event1
min X: 0 max X: 0
min Y: 0 max Y: 0
min pressure: 0 max pressure: 150
device name: wm97xx touchscreen
Segmentation fault

My helloworld test is a simple QML app that shows an Helloworld text over a green screen.

nb.: I've previously exported LD_LIBRARY_PATH variable to my qt5 libs.

---
Matteo Brichese
Software Engineer
mbrichese at came.it