[Development] Status on Qt 5.1 merges from dev -> stable

Frederik Gladhorn frederik.gladhorn at digia.com
Mon Mar 25 17:05:12 CET 2013

Mandag 25. mars 2013 08.30.45 skrev Thiago Macieira:
> On segunda-feira, 25 de março de 2013 10.46.50, Sergio Ahumada wrote:
> > Next step is to get qt5.git updated and add qtquickcontrols, qtsensors,
> > qtserialport and qtx11extras to it.
>
> Shouldn't we do an API review on those before we add them? Or is it ok to
> drop them from beta (after alpha) if we find we don't actually want to
> release them, for whatever reason?

For the qtquickcontrols we have been reviewing the API as much as possible in
the team working on them in Digia. Of course we'd like to get more feedback,
please go ahead with a review.

This is an interesting question though, how do we make an API review for a
module? On the mailing list is most likely not the most efficient way.

--
Best regards,
Frederik Gladhorn