[Development] R: [GSTREAMER/QML] How to pass custom options from qml to gst

Johan Thelin e8johan at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 19:10:32 CET 2013

I believe that Rob Clark did something like this for the OMAP a while
ago using shaders. Could be interesting to look into.

Cheers,

Johan Thelin

Recommended on-line reading:
http://www.thelins.se | http://www.qtcentre.org
Recommended off-line reading:
The Foundations of Qt Development (ISBN: 1-59059-831-8)