[Development] qt-5.0.1 incorrect ..._install_prefix cmake vars ?

Rex Dieter rdieter at math.unl.edu
Sat Mar 30 19:39:20 CET 2013

Stephen Kelly wrote:

> On Saturday, March 30, 2013 10:25:58 Rex Dieter wrote:
>
>> > What is in your configure line?
>>
>> gory detail here,
>> http://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/cgit/qt5-qtbase.git/tree/qt5-qtbase.spec
>
> Interesting that you don't use nomake-tests. Do you run the tests too?

I wasn't aware of them I guess.  how to to do it?

> To verify that the cmake files work, after installing the packages, please
> try to run the unit tests for cmake which are in each repo/tarball with
> something like this:
>
>  cd tests/auto/cmake && mkdir build && cd build && cmake .. && ctest
>
> Each module source package has those tests.
>
> See also:
>
> http://qt-project.org/wiki/Sanity-Test-Guidelines#2edf0c39136a2b7d30b5896787928be7

Thanks.  Eep, I do see a bunch of failures with my initial qtbase-5.0.2-rc1
build:

The following tests FAILED:
          1 - test_use_modules_function (Failed)
          3 - test_dependent_modules (Failed)
         12 - test_private_includes (Failed)
         15 - test_testlib_no_link_gui (Failed)
         16 - test_testlib_no_link_widgets (Failed)
         18 - test_concurrent_module (Failed)

I'll look into it more.  thanks again.