[Development] Switching off my jenkins (Linux/UCLIBC/MIPS, FreeBSD8)

Holger Hans Peter Freyther holger at freyther.de
Mon May 6 08:53:30 CEST 2013

Good Morning,

the last successful build of stable[1] for Linux/UCLIBC/MIPS and
FreeBSD8 was on the 26th of March and I don't have the spare time
to do much about it. The new embedded copies of pcre (fixed) and
sqlite3 do not compile on these platforms.

I didn't have Qt related work for a while and I don't think this
will change in the near future so I am facing the reality and will
shutdown this jenkins.

I wonder if I should remove the EGL extensions from the DirectFB
backend and/or the Broadcom 97425 support? Or is bitrot preferred
for such things?

thanks
	holger

[1] http://qt-jenkins.moiji-mobile.com/jenkins/job/QtBase/3287/