[Development] troll.no went offline today

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Mon May 6 16:23:30 CEST 2013

On sexta-feira, 3 de maio de 2013 16.15.51, Thiago Macieira wrote:
> On sexta-feira, 3 de maio de 2013 14.06.38, Thiago Macieira wrote:
> > On sexta-feira, 3 de maio de 2013 18.37.00, Daniel Molkentin wrote:
> > > That was actually on my to-do list before I left, but I didn't get to do
> > > it and it seems nobody has handled it. Prepare and send the zone files
> > > to sysadmin at qt-project.org. I'll take it from there.
> >
> > Zone files:
> > 	https://codereview.qt-project.org/55349
> >
> > The fix to the unit test:
> > 	https://codereview.qt-project.org/55345
> >
> > The fix can be staged *now* if anyone is willing to review.
>
> The change was staged, but there's a problem with the network test server.
> It's a coincidence.
>
> The non-authenticating SOCKS5 proxy server is not running.
>
> Whenever someone fixes that, please stage 55345.

That is done. We noticed that QHostInfo also required some changes, which I
made and pushed before going to bed some 8 hours ago.

Turns out that the Windows tests are failing and no one knows why. I am still
3 hours away from my Windows machine. I am treating this as high priority, but
I can't change appointments outside work.

Can anyone take a look to see why Windows is failing?