[Development] 6 conflicting symbols between QtQuick 1 and 2

Koehne Kai Kai.Koehne at digia.com
Tue May 7 10:25:48 CEST 2013

Since apparently nobody has picked the ball up, I uploaded

https://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,55521,patchset=5

for review, which implements Olivier's suggestion (as far as I understood it).

Anyhow, would be good if actually someone tests that it resolves the issue :)  Because QtQml and QtDeclarative still exports the same symbols, even if apps compiled against this patch shouldn't use the QtQUick1 exports any more.

Regards

Kai