[Development] QNetworkRequest: allow overriding connect host

shane.kearns at accenture.com shane.kearns at accenture.com
Fri May 10 12:37:58 CEST 2013

Hi Justin,

I meant to discuss the feature API on the mailing list.
If your patch is ready for review, you should submit it to the gerrit code review site.
See instructions here:
http://qt-project.org/wiki/Setting-up-Gerrit

--

This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise confidential information. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of the e-mail by you is prohibited.

Where allowed by local law, electronic communications with Accenture and its affiliates, including e-mail and instant messaging (including content), may be scanned by our systems for the purposes of information security and assessment of internal compliance with Accenture policy.