[Development] 答复: QtQuick1 and 2

Olivier Goffart olivier at woboq.com
Sat May 11 13:50:46 CEST 2013

On Saturday 11 May 2013 11:41:03 魏越闽 wrote:
> Hi,
> My test result:
> https://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/QTBUG-31064?focusedCommentId=202419
> &page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comme
> nt-202419

You need to have both
https://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,55521
and
https://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,55658

With those two patches, you should be able to have an application with both
QtQuick1 and QtQuick2

Howerver, you still cannot include QtQuick1 and QtQuick2 headers in the same
translation unit.
In other words, code using QtQuick1's QtDeclarative, and code using QtQuick2's
QtQml needs to be in different .cpp files.

Supporting this while still maintaining source compatibility would be possible
with some more work. But I personally don't think it is something worth
supporting. (We would need to use using some macro programming to remove the
using namespace declaration and hide some macros)

--
Olivier

Woboq - Qt services and support - http://woboq.com - http://code.woboq.org