[Development] 答复: 答复: QtQuick1 and 2

Olivier Goffart olivier at woboq.com
Sat May 11 14:53:57 CEST 2013

On Saturday 11 May 2013 12:41:36 魏越闽 wrote:
> Hi,
> I patched https://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,55658 just now.
> Now I have both patches, but still got the same error.
> I've already put the code into two .cpp files, as I wrote in
> https://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/QTBUG-31064
> It will crash even
> though the QQuickView and QDeclarativeView don't have a parent-child
> relationship.
> I'm on Windows XP, using msvc2010
>
> What I do:
> 1). Update the code using
>     git pull
>     git submodule sync
>     git submodule update --recursive
> 2). git fetch https://codereview.qt-project.org/p/qt/qtquick1
> refs/changes/21/55521/6 && git checkout FETCH_HEAD
> 3). Jom\jom
> module-qtquick1
> 4). Jom\jom module-qtquick1-install_subtargets
> 5). git fetch https://codereview.qt-project.org/p/qt/qtdeclarative
> refs/changes/58/55658/1 && git checkout FETCH_HEAD
> 6). Jom\jom
> module-qtdeclarative
> 7). Jom\jom module-qtdeclarative-install_subtargets
> At this time I tried and got the same error. Then I repeated 3). and 4).
> Still the same error.

Are you doing the step 2. and the step 3.  in the qtquick1 and the
qtdeclarative directory ?
Are you recompiling your app in after step 7.?

If it still crashes, it means there are still more conflicts. What's the
backtrace?  If there is a jump from a QtDeclarative to a QtQml symbol or vice
versa, that's the issue.

--
Olivier

Woboq - Qt services and support - http://woboq.com - http://code.woboq.org