[Development] Can't input text when using QWinWidget

魏越闽 weiyuemin at 7fgame.com
Sun May 12 16:59:38 CEST 2013

Hi,
I’m using Qt5.0.2 patched with https://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,44285 (createWindowContainer)

It works quite well in most conditions, but when I use QWinWidget in https://qt.gitorious.org/qt-solutions/qt-solutions/trees/master/qtwinmigrate/src , I can’t input any text in TextEdit or TextInput (QtQuick 2)
i.e. I put a QQuickView in a QWidget by createWindowContainer, then put that QWidget in a QWinWidget.
There’s only the cursur twinkling. When click in the TextEdit or TextInput, the cursur will move. But it seems not to receive any keyboard input.

When I tried the code with Qt5.1, it’s OK.

I guess if I file a bug it may be marked as ‘Out of Scope’ because I even can’t choose a ‘Affects Version’ :)
But I really hope it can be solved or somehow bypassed. Any hint or advice about this? What direction should I try to move on? Thank you !

createWindowContainer is in Qt5.1. I temporarily gave up using Qt5.1 mainly because of this bug: https://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/QTBUG-30763 . So I’m also grateful if any hint about bypassing the latter issue)

Thank you!

Wei Yuemin
7FGame