[Development] Documentation Review for 5.1

Pasion Jerome Jerome.Pasion at digia.com
Wed May 15 14:05:35 CEST 2013

Hello all,

I would like to ask the module maintainers (and the community in general) to go over the documentation before the 5.1 final packages are out. Specifically, the module maintainers can check that their C++ and QML APIs are visible and accessible.

Some Qt 5.1 pages to review:
1) "What's New in Qt 5.1": http://doc-snapshot.qt-project.org/qt5-stable/qtdoc/whatsnew51.html
2) "New Classes and Functions in Qt 5.1": http://doc-snapshot.qt-project.org/qt5-stable/qtdoc/newclasses51.html
3) "Obsolete Classes": http://doc-snapshot.qt-project.org/qt5-stable/qtdoc/obsoleteclasses.html

Feel free to submit a patch for review and please file a bug in bugreports.qt-project.org if there are any errors or issues with a page. Note that filing a bug under a module (not just "Documentation") will bring more visibility to the bug. We have a 5.1 documentation issue bug here: https://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/QTBUG-30173

Some links related to the documentation writing:
"Qt Writing Guidelines": http://qt-project.org/wiki/QtWritingGuidelines
"Developing Qt Documentation": http://qt-project.org/wiki/Category:Developing_Qt::Documentation

Cheers,
Jerome P.