[Development] PROPOSAL: QtWidgets: Add setRowVisible and setColumnVisible to QTableView

Roman Inflianskas infroma at gmail.com
Mon May 20 17:53:11 CEST 2013

Hi.
I want to change visibility of rows and columns of QTableWidget. I know,
that I can use (show/hide)(Row/Column) methods, but sometimes more elegant
solution is to use functions that take visibility factor. So, I think it
would be better to have methods setRowVisible/setColumnVisible. Second
reason is current inconsistency: QWidget and other classes provide all this
methods: show, hide, setVisible, while QTableView doesn’t have similar
methods.
I think that this wouldn’t break API.

--
Regards, Roman Inflianskas