[Development] HEADS UP: Qt 5.1.0 RC1 - merge stable into release

Oswald Buddenhagen oswald.buddenhagen at digia.com
Mon May 27 17:25:14 CEST 2013

On Mon, May 27, 2013 at 03:01:51PM +0000, Ahumada Sergio wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The merge from stable to release will happen tomorrow Tue 28th May.
>
> The plan is the following:
>
> - We will block the "Merge Patch Set X to Staging" button for all the repositories listed below.

this refers to the stable branches, obviously.
this is the same procedure we went through with dev when we merged it
down a few weeks ago, to avoid that changes get merged to the wrong
branch and need to be cherry-picked.
changes really meant for 5.1.1 can be immediately staged by
administrators, but you are probably not in such a hurry that you would
need to bother us. ^^