[Development] Git mirror in github?

Mirror Bot Qt qt.mirror.bot at gmail.com
Tue May 28 13:46:07 CEST 2013

Added all other projects of codereview to github mirror.

Added qtquickcontrols-tizen to github mirror today.

Now the mirror script will sync all qt/*, qt-creator and qtsdk,
qt-mobility, installer-framework every 10 minutes, sync other projects
every 30 minutes.

BTW, we got first fork in github from torarnv,
https://github.com/torarnv/qtbase . Enjoy!

Regards,
Qt Mirror Bot