[Development] Maintainership of QtNetwork

Koehne Kai Kai.Koehne at digia.com
Mon Nov 4 17:25:26 CET 2013

This isn't a veto or anything, but having two 'equal' maintainers for the same area sounds odd to me. I mean, it's perfectly fine that you split up the workload, but the point of having a nominal maintainer is to have _one_ person to go to, and _one_ person who can decide if there's need ... It doesn't mean that the maintainer can't delegate his work though, up to the point that whomever he trusts can act as a de-facto decision maker, too.

Anyway, it's of course great that you two stepped up ;) Also thanks to Shane for taking responsibility for this important module so far.

Just saying,

Kai