[Development] ABI change on arm*, call to distros' maintainers

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer perezmeyer at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 18:01:33 CET 2013

Hi! Some days ago Sune Vuorela pointed me at:

<https://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,67001>

Now this means that, if not explicitily overriden, an ABI incompatible change
will happen on arm*.

In Debian we are considering if the problem of breaking ABI without a soname
bump is worth the effort for armhf, but it would be also good to try and
coordinate between distros so as to try to keep binary compatibility between
us.

What are you thinking about this?

Kinds regards, Lisandro.

--