[Development] New Qt5.2 snapshot available

Guido Seifert wargand at gmx.de
Fri Nov 8 01:00:11 CET 2013

Immediately tried the new snapshot.

Still a problem during Qt5 deployment on Android (Deploy local Qt-libraries....)

> Skipping ..../Qt5.2.0/5.2.0-beta1/android_armv7/plugins/imageformats/libqsvg.so.
> It has unmet dependencies.

I cannot display svg files in QML on Android.

Unfortunately I am not experienced enough with Android/Qt to decide, whether this
is my bug, or a Qt bug.

But it works under Windows and Linux, so I am tempted to say: Qt bug.
If there is no outcry of disagreement, I'd write a bug report.

Guido