[Development] http://qt-project.org/wiki/Qt520-RC1-KnownIssues

Heikkinen Jani Jani.Heikkinen at digia.com
Mon Nov 18 10:27:25 CET 2013

HI Sze-Howe,

As you most probably notice I have seen this issue myself as well. In my opinion it isn't blocking the release: this is p2 issue, it is only in debug build and user can continue by just selecting ignore. I agree it would be nice to get this fixed but still I wouldn't block the release because of this...

Br,
Jani