[Development] StereoViewport for Qt3D

Fabian Bumberger fbumberger at blackberry.com
Thu Nov 21 09:40:22 CET 2013

>> while working on this, the temporary frame buffer used for picking had a size set to 8x8 pixels(!).

For picking the whole scene is rendered using the pick painter for every performed pick. And afaik, if you swich on picking then a pick is performed for every mouse event (including mouse move events). So I guess having such a small FBO was because of performance and memory reasons. But I also noticed that picking is quite unreliable with that.

Fabian