[Development] New Qt 5.2 snapshot build #172

Koehne Kai Kai.Koehne at digia.com
Tue Nov 26 15:55:52 CET 2013

Well, they're fixed for Qt 4.8.6, which isn't released yet. Not sure we should start cherry-picking because of it... The bug reports sound like it's just a minor ugliness (though I haven't seen it live yet).

> Still now way to *not* install Qt Creator: (bug reported last year)
> https://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/QTBUG-28101

Yeah. Unfortunately it's not that easy to fix, since the Qt versions / toolchains packages register themselves into Qt Creator.

> Also now way to not install documentation and examples:
> https://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/QTBUG-34870

I personally don't see the point in such fine grain splits. It's a nightmare to test, and there are few people who care (otherwise https://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/QTBUG-33121 would have been spotted by more people, I guess).

Regards

Kai