[Development] http://qt-project.org/wiki/Qt520-RC1-KnownIssues

Joseph Heenan joseph at emobix.co.uk
Fri Nov 29 15:48:23 CET 2013

Hi Jani,

On Thu, Nov 28, 2013 at 6:18 PM, Heikkinen Jani
<Jani.Heikkinen at digia.com <mailto:Jani.Heikkinen at digia.com>> wrote:

    Qt 5.2 RC1 is coming really soon (hoping tomorrow) so please make
    sure all important known issues is listed in known issues wiki:
    http://qt-project.org/wiki/Qt520-RC1-KnownIssues

I'm having various problems with qtquick/qtwebkit failing to deploy on
Mac OS X in the rc1 release - I've logged them under
https://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/QTBUG-35211 with a sample app
attached. There may be a full workaround, but I've not discovered it yet.

(I'm not a member of the QT project so I'm not sure if this is something
that should be added to the wiki page, nor if it would be correct
protocol for me to add it.)

Thanks

Joseph