[Development] Feature request: several layouts in a single ui file

Saether Jan-Arve Jan-Arve.Saether at digia.com
Mon Sep 2 09:46:17 CEST 2013

What you are suggesting should be possible, but I would like to explore if there can be a more generic way.
You are suggesting to push this even further, i.e. one layout might use a QComboBox instead of a groupbox with radio buttons.
* If its pushed far enough, wouldn't this be like having two separate .ui files that could be switched?

Jan Arve