[Development] Consistency in Qt headers (extends: 'renaming all QWindow properties that have "window" in them')

Chris Adams chris.adams at qinetic.com.au
Wed Sep 4 02:20:15 CEST 2013

Hi,

I don't know about QtJsonDb but QtPim has a few people interested in it
(Jolla for one, and Canonical for another).  At the moment, development
resources dedicated to improving it are somewhat limited, but that
situation will change.  If there's anything in particular which you think
needs changing, please add it to
https://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/QTBUG-31824 so that it can be
scheduled.

Cheers,