[Development] Mac access for development

Laszlo Papp lpapp at kde.org
Thu Sep 5 19:30:38 CEST 2013

Hi,

sorry for bringing this topic up again, but I have just realized there was
no dedicated thread for this request.

Long story short: we have been struggling with supporting Mac properly for
QtSerialPort. This is probably one of the Qt modules which is inherently
platform specific, and not just a platform agnostic convenience wrapper.

It is clear from the users' feedback on Jira and elsewhere that there is a
need for this module to work properly on Mac.

Would it be possible for Digia or anyone else to offer a 'serialport'
account via ssh or any other usable means so that we could test our
software on that platform as well? It would be more than greatly
appreciated.

Cheers,
Laszlo