[Development] HEADS UP: Starting preparations for Qt 5.2.0 - merge 'dev' into 'stable'

Sergio Ahumada sergio.ahumada at digia.com
Wed Sep 11 12:42:50 CEST 2013

Hi,

We are starting the preparations for the Qt 5.2.0 release, which means that:

- We plan to merge 'dev' into 'stable' branch on September 23rd.

- After Sept 23rd any changes that are required for 5.2.0 need to be
pushed to the 'stable' branch. So if your changes are not in by that
day, please wait until the merge is done and re-target it to the
'stable' branch.

The repositories that will be part of the Qt 5.2.0 merge are:

- qtactiveqt
- qtbase
- qtconnectivity [*]
- qtdeclarative
- qtdoc
- qtgraphicaleffects
- qtimageformats
- qtlocation [1][*]
- qtmacextras [2][*]
- qtmultimedia
- qtquick1
- qtquickcontrols
- qtscript
- qtsensors
- qtserialport
- qtsvg
- qttools
- qttranslations
- qtwebkit
- qtwebkit-examples
- qtwinextras [*]
- qtxmlpatterns
- qtx11extras

Cheers,

[1]: pending status, see https://codereview.qt-project.org/65075
[2]: pending status, see https://codereview.qt-project.org/64435
[*]: since there is no 'stable' branch, we will create it out of 'dev'
instead of doing a merge
--
Sergio Ahumada
Release Engineer - Digia, Qt