[Development] FW: QT4.8.5 issue: multi=touch message cannot handled by "close" button

Duan Fugang-B38611 B38611 at freescale.com
Fri Sep 13 07:49:55 CEST 2013

Hi, all,

We use the X.Org X Server 1.14.0 + QT4.8.5 to do one demo, but I  catch one issue: multi-touch message is not handled by "close" button.

I use egalax touchscreen for the multi-touch test.
After kernel up, evtest test the multi-touch message, all pass. Use xinput to do the test, also pass.

Open one QT app, all multi-touch message can be processed, but the window of the app cannot be closed by click the "X" in the right-up region.
I test GNOME destop with the same kernel,  any apps' window can be closed.

So, It is strange, maybe it is KDE issue for multi-touch ?
Any response is appreciative.

Thanks,
Andy