[Development] Validating JSON with schema?

Chris Craig craig at ics.com
Fri Sep 13 23:20:27 CEST 2013

There is an example of JSON validation in the qtjsonstream playground
project (http://qt.gitorious.org/qtplayground/qtjsonstream<http://qt.gitorious.org/qtplayground/qtjsonstream/source/2a435d1df0fc2bd351c0c9bb4bd72a0f8f6c64c7:>
or
on codereview.qt-project.org).  Please keep in mind that this project is
dormant, and the code is almost certainly never going to go into Qt core in
its present state.  But you might find it useful if you are in need of some
code now.

Chris