[Development] A QtCore class for event-driven jobs

David Faure david.faure at kdab.com
Tue Sep 17 17:23:12 CEST 2013

On Tuesday 17 September 2013 15:08:15 Buddenhagen Oswald wrote:
> agreed, but for the same reason composite jobs are a non-starter: they are
> managers with unlimited potential for scheduling policy api growth. Don't
> go there.

Very different; composite jobs are an optional feature useful as an
implementation helper for the job.
Optional feature for internal implementation detail means no limitation, you
don't have to use it if you don't want to.

Anyway, I'm postponing this, possibly for ever.

If anyone wants to use exactly what I described in this email thread, you are
welcome to use the KCoreAddons framework, a standalone library that sits
directly on top of QtCore.

--
David Faure | david.faure at kdab.com | Managing Director KDAB France
Tel. France +33 (0)4 90 84 08 53, Sweden (HQ) +46-563-540090