[Development] QtQuick MenuBar issue and QtQuick high cpu load?

deDietrich Gabriel Gabriel.deDietrich at digia.com
Tue Sep 17 18:32:40 CEST 2013

Hi,

On Sep 17, 2013, at 4:10 PM, Sarkawt Amedi <sarkawtim at gmail.com<mailto:sarkawtim at gmail.com>> wrote:

Hi everyone,
the platform that I tested on and tools:

Windows xp
Qt5.1.1
QtCreator 2.8.1

first problem
When I click on any item of menubar created by QtQuick as in Gallery Example,
the submenu is not shown properly cuz it falshes/blinks or menu becomes transparent.

Can you please be more specific, or better, report a bug? (You can assign it to me directly). Also, keep in mind the ANGLE/OpenGL subtleties on Windows. Refer to http://qt-project.org/wiki/Qt-5-on-Windows-ANGLE-and-OpenGL for more information.

second problem
huge cpu usage may reach 50% when running qtquick controls with animation even when the animation is just a progress bar as in Gallery example.

I’ll let other reply to this.

Best regards,

Dr. Gabriel de Dietrich
Senior Software Developer