[Development] Proposing Allan Sandfeld Jensen as maintainer for QtWebKit

Simon Hausmann simon.hausmann at digia.com
Thu Sep 19 10:10:14 CEST 2013

Hi,

I'm stepping down as maintainer of QtWebKit in the Qt project and I would like
to propose Allan as new maintainer.

He's a veteran with many years of development and maintenance experience from
KDE, khtml and Qt. He's also the guy responsible for the QtWebKit 2.3 release
for Qt 4.8 - a very successful release in the realm of Qt 4. Given his current
work in trunk and the backports of fixes into Qt 5.x, he is acting as as
maintainer for all intents and purposes. So I think that we should make it
official :)

Simon