[Development] Codifying the .qml License Header Exemption

Oswald Buddenhagen oswald.buddenhagen at digia.com
Mon Sep 30 19:00:09 CEST 2013

On Fri, Sep 20, 2013 at 03:15:47PM -0700, Alan Alpert wrote:
> Looking at the file sizes, I recommend excluding QML files under
> "tests" from requiring a license header if they have <=15 LoC.

in general i support this proposal, but as i said elsewhere i think you
are being a bit too short-sighted here: the problem is not specific to
qml. i'd apply this exemption to *all* test code (data), with file type
specific limits. for c/c++ that should be probably 10 loc, while for qml
i would possibly grant even more than 15.