[Development] Harmonizing the Qt 5.x Documentation

Pasion Jerome Jerome.Pasion at digia.com
Wed Apr 2 15:55:46 CEST 2014

Hello all,

Thanks for the feedback.

We plan to deploy the redirects next week to avoid the Easter break; hopefully, Monday.

Some more notes:
A) The Qt 5.0, 5.1, and 5.2 documentation sets are already hosted in the archives: http://doc.qt.digia.com/archives/index.html
There will be links to them from qt-project.org/doc/.

B) I modified the Qt Project search filters to include the Archives, Code Review, Mailing Lists, and Bug Reports.

C) The Qt Project members who made revisions (created or edited) doc notes have already received a mail about the doc notes. The doc notes won't be removed and they are still visible from the the member's pages.

Cheers,
Jerome P.
Documentation Engineer - Digia, Qt