[Development] [Interest] Executing PowerShell command with quotes using QProcess

Joerg Bornemann joerg.bornemann at digia.com
Thu Apr 3 12:44:50 CEST 2014

On 03-Apr-14 12:28, Damian Ivanov wrote:

> one could use "cmd /c echo hello" at least I do so, or this somehow bad?

You can use that if you're completely sure that echo prints its
arguments verbatim. I for one wouldn't be surprised if there's some
weird edge case where it transforms the passed string somehow, because
of some ancient compatibility requirement. But that's just my very
personal paranioa.

Cheers,

Joerg