[Development] Qt-iOS: Popover-Like Styled Frames

Robert Iakobashvili coroberti at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 18:07:14 CEST 2014

Hi,
There are some icons on the top toolbar of my Qt-application.

I'd like to have dropdown popover-like frames i.e. for fast selection
of some settings or selection of applications to share with, etc
with maximum "nativity" like have most iPad applications.

Is there any way to code it with Qt?

If not, are there any ideas how to make the integration between
QMenu action menu over QMainWindow with Objective-C written Controllers.

Your directions would be very much appreciated.
Thank you in advance!

Regards,
Robert