[Development] Qt-iOS: Popover-Like Styled Frames

Robert Iakobashvili coroberti at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 11:07:00 CEST 2014

Dear Richard,
Thank you very much for the direction of using
nativeResourceForWindow that looks promising.

"Nativity" issue seems be even more sensitive for iOS  than for Android;
it could actually be a ground for not accepting apps to the only store.

Is there any place to vote for these iOS-natives?

Thank you once more.

Kind regards,
Robert