[Development] qtwayland.pro is not able to support custom define enviroment variable?

Jorgen Lind jorgen.lind at digia.com
Tue Apr 15 15:00:30 CEST 2014

Hi
On Tuesday 15 April 2014 17:33:07 Leslie Zhai wrote:
> Hi Elvis and qt5 wayland developers,
>
> I git log to show Elvis commit to the repos recently, Giulio and Robin
> reviewed it :) so perhaps you are able to answer my simple question.
>
> I follow the http://qt-project.org/wiki/QtWayland and
> http://wayland.freedesktop.org/qt5.html
>
> But when I qmake under qtwayland project directory, it thrown WARNING
> shown as below:
>
> Project WARNING: No xkbcommon 0.2.0 or higher found, disabling support
> for it
>

> And my qmake shown as below:
>
> qmake -v
> QMake version 3.0
> Using Qt version 5.3.0 in /home/zhaixiang/qt/qt5/lib
>

> libxkbcommon shown as below:
>
> pkg-config --cflags --libs xkbcommon
> -I/home/zhaixiang/wayland/include -L/home/zhaixiang/wayland/lib -lxkbcommon
>

> Does qtwayland.pro support custom define enviroment variable?
> Please someone give me some advice, thanks a lot!

Looking at the config test there is a check which is as follows:
!contains(QT_CONFIG, no-pkg-config)
	... then add xkbcommon to the pkgconfig list

This leads me to believe that you have built QtBase without pkg-config support.

Please try and rebuild QtBase with pkg-config support, or make sure that your
LD_LIBRART_PATH and your CPLUS_INCLUDE_PATH environment variables are in
order.

Jørgen